TITLE: MARKETING ASSISTANT
Location: Luss Smokehouse, Church Road, Luss, G83 8NZ
Start Date: June
Luss Smokehouse opened in 2015 and has been rapidly expanding ever since. We’re based in the heart of the village of Luss and specialise in producing premium Beech Smoked Scottish Salmon & Trout.
We’re looking for a graduate to join our team support with our marketing activities, your key projects will include;
- Driving both trade and retail sales through the development of a targeted online campaign, incorporating creative online content, engaging and responsive social media and increased online presence.
- To support the development of a Christmas specific campaign, focussed on driving Christmas pre-orders, increased average basket spend and marketing our products as a premium Christmas gift. Also working with Operations, supporting with the implementation of streamlined dispatch system synced to our transactional website.
- To support with trade exhibitions through attendance on stand, creating trade marketing collateral and acting an ambassador for the brand.
- Working to develop a bank of market data, including consumer insight, market trends and competitor analysis.
- Ability to speak confidently and enthusiastically to our customers, suppliers and partners about our brand and products.
- Ability to write engaging copy in line with our brand values and guidelines
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn in a fast -paced environment
- Driving license
- Good sense of humour and fun.
- Ability to tell a story.
- A passion for food
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to start their career in marketing and the booming food & drink industry in Scotland.
If you’d like to be part of our exciting business please send your C.V. and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to:
Kirsty George, General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org